FUJITEK 29" LED BLANK SCREEN , SOUND & BACK LIGHT OK

billysukmasyarifudin

Post by billysukmasyarifudin »

When i was try to fix this sympton...after visual cek to find something strange on mainboardboard ,power supply , and wiring but no result.. so iam try to cleaning LVDS conector on both side..still no result.I suspect problem come from LCD panel.. so iam measuring some test point on T-Con board to locate where voltage rail on t-con board missing.After cek one by one... LCD VCC/VIN : 12Volt that's normaly (depending type of panel )but other sypply like VGH/VON , VGL/VOFF , AVDD,3.3V ..and other missing .. because DC/DC Converter IC on T-Con board have build in Over Curent Protection (OCP) so when one of the lines supply output going short can cause all line supply drop to zero volt.to ensure where short circuit occur need to measure ground resistance on VGH,VGL,AVDD and other line supply..i found short-ground feedback on AVDD Line,this line normaly have voltage around 14-17v and gorund resistance above 8Kohm depending type of panel/screen.iam using external power supply to inject AVDD line with 5volt DC..then i found 1 ceramic capasitor going heat.after remove ceramic capasitor..measure AVDD Ground resistance back to normal.. power on TV set.. and tv normaly work.
suryajaved
IndiaReFix team
IndiaReFix team

Re: FUJITEK 29" LED BLANK SCREEN , SOUND & BACK LIGHT OK

Post by suryajaved »

Thanks for share
PINTUSINGH
Guru
Guru

Re: FUJITEK 29" LED BLANK SCREEN , SOUND & BACK LIGHT OK

Post by PINTUSINGH »

good job