LA-D102P - 0.001 AMP IN ADAPTER MODE

khima143

LA-D102P - 0.001 AMP IN ADAPTER MODE

Post by khima143 »

la-d102p motherboard - Problem is that 19v comes in the drain of the 1st N Channel MOSFET, but then gate voltage is something around 2.4v and voltage does not go forward. ACN and ACP voltage is also the same as the gate voltage of the first MOSFET. Since the schematic is not available with me, I have checked and even replaced the same value resistance and MOSFET in charging circuit area but the condition is the same. If I put a diode in the first MOSFET position, all is ok and the laptop is power on, in the drain of 2nd MOSFET is 24v, even charging is working but then intermittently when battery complete drains out, the laptop does not get power on or maybe next-day it gets power on again. I have replaced charging IC bq24780 and first and second same MOSFET also but the result is the same.

checked all the components connected to ground, found one resistance connected to ACDET ( pin 6 ) of charging ic having the value of 65k ohm. with 2.4 volts. Replaced it with 100k ohm and now the laptop is working fine.

Return to “Laptop Case Studies”